Illustration Friday: Phobia



Personally, I'm not really scared of spiders, they just make me a little jumpy. But some for some people just can't cope with the mention of a spider. A dear male friend of mine squealed like a girl and nearly jumped onto my lap in the cinema when that bit with Shelob in LOTR came on. Another lad I know won't park his car under trees 'unless spiders jump onto the car'.

But instead of criticising others phobias maybe i should be illustrating my own? Will post if time!

Comments

Michelle Lana said…
hahaa...great illo!
Soosixty said…
good stuff!
Luisa said…
aaaaaah! phobia, well done :)
crybaby said…
cool. what program do you use to colour your pics?
adi said…
hello lady, nice ta see you.
it's all illustrator, lots of layers, just 2 colours and transparency effects. and particularily dodgey because i did it really fast.

oh and my trusty wacom tablet.
Gonzo Gonzalez said…
Squeal? :)
Lea said…
ha! love it...enjoyed my browse through your blog too......great sweet potato weasel!..thanks for yer lovely comment
all the best,
lea
Ian T. said…
Fantastic! I knew someone would have to do arachnophobia, but yours is a truly inspired composition. I love that the spider is the only black element and the whole way you've laid this out - major impact!

Popular Posts